Wednesday, 21 June 2017

P5-B

P5 B.)

Social media is a huge part of modern society and one of the ways we communicate. My app to be hugely popular with the public has to fulfil the users’ needs and wants. In order for my audience to like my app I would need to place rules within my app to make my audience protected. For example, as my app involves the selling of animals I will need to ensure users are not getting conned and ban users who are rude and who are not using the app for its real reason.

In addition, users of all social media apps want to be able to communicate with other people, therefore I have created an ‘inbox’ where users can chat to each other and sort out their animal selling. Also, to people want the app to be easy to use and straightforward. Therefore, I inputted a button at the top of my homepage called ‘Things happening in my area’ this allows users to be able to search for animals in their city/ town so they do not have to travel far.

Also, users will not want to pay for an app when they are already going to be paying for the animal. Therefore, I have made my app free, I believe this will overall increase the popularity of my app as more people will want to go on a free app, rather than pay.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment