P5-C
My target audience is 26-30-year-old men and women who are interested in animals and are mature enough to animal trade as young adults may not have the maturity to do this so I have therefore targeted my game at older adults even though you can be 18 to be on my app, I am targeting it at older adults.
In addition, regarding my decision to aim my app at both genders, I done some research into other animal apps and their demographics and found that both gender equally use them the same, so I decided to aim my app at both genders. Statistics show that 74% of internet users use social networking sites. 72% of men use social networking apps and 76% of women use social media apps. This therefore shows both men and women equally use social media apps, therefore to make my app popular, I set the target audience to be both genders.
The app is centred around the adoption of animals and aims this at people who like animals. Therefore, I aimed my app at adults who like animals in order for people to be interested in my app and then gain popularity.
No comments:
Post a Comment