Wednesday, 21 June 2017

P5-D


P5-D-    

I have produced a Gahnt chart which clearly shows my production plan and how long it will take for me to complete everything. After conducting my own research, I have found out that to produce a good quality, fully-finished social media app it will take me 18 weeks. In addition to this research, I also researched social media apps like mine and found came up with my budget of £100,00 which is a reasonable budget in my opinion to finish my app within 18 weeks. I got this timescale by researching apps similar to my one and seeing how long it will take to complete a good, quality social media app.  The launch date of my app is the 28th August 2017 and with the help of my chart layout, it will be completed in that timescale.  My launch date is this as I believe as summer is coming to the end, I believe this is the perfect time for my app to be released as more people will be staying in their homes as the weather goes colder, so will have more time to be on my social media app.

My budget is used for sections in my video game such as marketing, pre-production, concept art, graphics, bug fixees/app improvements, designs for my app, with research into other social media apps such as Facebook, I took this into account for the budget for my app.

No comments:

Post a Comment